L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE

Go down 
+24
newb
issie15
potskie08
Icedef
shai
mow
Femme princess
gabby00
LanCe
Slash
zia26
undercover24
Pucha
Poison
cloud
pLaYbUtCh07
sweetheart
hubhon21
jabbawockeez
grey
Blue
fireworks
yourdyke
greenmoon
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greenmoon
Papansin
greenmoon

Current Location : Quezon City
Sexual Identity : lesbian, SB
Preference : a lesbian with a great se

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Dreaming of someone...

YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE Empty
PostSubject: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

“I would rather have.... one breath of her hair... one kiss of her mouth...

one touch of her hand...than eternity without it. One.”

-Seth, City of Angels

6pm. Gutom na ko. Puro coffee lang laman ng katawan ko today. I am looking at my desk. It has a printed-out pink A4 poster that says “A TRAIN STATION IS WHERE THE TRAIN STOPS. A BUS STATION IS WHERE THE BUS STOPS. MY DESK HERE IS A WORK STATION…” I printed it myself. Pero syempre, ako lang at ang assistant ko ang nakakakita nito. I called my assistant and told her na pwede na sya umuwi. One last look at my FB account….hmmm…nothing exciting. Log in sa Lesbit…uy, andun si crush. Pero ok lang, andun din gf nya. Heheheh. Last look at my emails…delete, delete, delete. Done. Turn-off computer. Gutom na talaga ko.

Handwritten sign sa may elevator: Press Down If You Want To Go Down. Press Up if You Want To Stay Here Forever. Syempre kaya, last floor na to, no?! (Wala talagang magawa ang mga smartass call center kids dito sa floor namin.) Bakit ba nasa 28th floor kami? Ambagal ng elevator.....
Ting! Husky voice over “Twenty-eighth floor. Going down.” Hay, salamat.

Now, where do I park my butt to eat? Sige, Burger King na lang. I’ll choose counter 2, isa lang nakapila. And the girl in front of me looks cool. Nice dark jeans, nice jacket (ang tawag nito dito sa atin e
blazer), closed black shoes, naka-boots. In fairness, malinis ang takong. Super short curly hair. Gaydar working. Naaamoy ko. Ang tagal naman umorder. Pare-pareho lang cholesterol yan, choose your death wisely. Ano bang hinahanap sa wallet?...sa bulsa? Haaayyyy….I looked at the cashier with a puzzled-taray look. Sabi nya, “Ma’am, wait lang po ha. Wala lang kasi akong change, I need 3 pesos.” For 5 seconds, nag-isip ako. “Here, I have extra coins.” And gave it to the cashier. Then the woman in dark jacket looked at me and said “thanks” rather sheepishly. Cute. My turn to order. Sa wakas, makakakain na din. Or so I thought. All tables were taken. Lugging my tray and craning my neck for an empty table, I found one being bussed. But The Cute One is waiting for it. Damn. As I was about to turn and look for another table, The Cute One motioned me to sit with her. I froze…in panic. Lam mo yung itsura ni Mr. Bean pag nagugulat/natatakot? Ganun itsura ko! Ako ba tinatawag nya? Ayaw gumalaw ng mga paa ko. The same exact feeling when I have not overcome my stage fright yet.
Nak ng… she smiled and again motioned for the vacant seat beside her….. And that sweet smile thawed my frozen legs.

So I sat beside her while I murmured my thanks. Ayan ka nanaman, inaatake ng torpetitis. Keeping my head bowed while I munched my Chicken Fingers and Fries, I looked for my ketchup. Wala. And just as I was about to get up and get a packet from the counter, The Cute One picked up her
ketchup and said “Eto o.” “Thanks.”

And that was the start of a 3-hour dinner. Turns out The Cute One is not just cute, but shares the same humor as me. She works as an Interior Designer at the 10th floor of my building. And a lesbian. Nice! I went home with a big smile on my face.

6pm the next day. I feel jittery…in a good way. I straightened my sun-washed camp long-sleeved shirt. Ayusin ang collar. Sprayed Cumbia Colors by Benetton. A little powder, para di naman shining, shimmering, splendid ang face. Light lipstick. Lumapit si Assistant with a naughty smile on her face.

“Anong meron? Nangangamoy pokpok ah.”

“Umuwi ka na bago ko maisip na ipa-scan sayo lahat ng documents sa stockroom.”

“OO nga po, sabi ko nga po uuwi na ko e.”

Burger King....papasok ba ko? Papasok ba ko?.....Papasok ba ko?...Pumasok na ko. Quick scan…wala si The Cute One. Oh, well, gutom na din naman ako…I chose the longest line. Got Whopper Jr. with cheese, medium onion rings, and Coke. While still at the counter and waiting for my Coke, I munched on a couple of onion rings. Sarap! Just as I left the line, I saw the The Cute One on the other line, smiling at me. “Share tayo ulit sa seat ha.” she said. Shit. Sino ba kasi maysabi sayo na umorder ka ng onion rings.

For a week, the Burger King rendezvous continued. I found myself making excuses to leave the office at exactly 6pm. I heard my assistant telling a manager that I am not available for a meeting at 6:00 pm. I made a mental note to recommend her for a pay raise asap.

One more week and I will surely die of a heart attack sa dami ng cholesterol na na-ingest ko. Who cares? I love Burger King.

Friday. For the first time in my life I dread Saturdays and Sundays.

Just as I opened my mouth to take a bite at my Chicken Whopper, TCO looked at me and said “Busy ka this weekend? Wanna go to Tagaytay with me?”….Muntik na ko i-Heimlich Maneuver!

I took out my Coleman and packed some cold water and juice. I raided my pantry for chips and cookies. At exactly 8:00am, she was texting me that she’s already on our apartment building’s driveway. Second Generation Rav4. Ang taas na talaga ng cutie points nya.

We had so much fun in Tagaytay. Had breakfast at Antonio’s.
Took the trip to Caleruega’s, then had a late lunch at Sonya’s Garden. Our conversations went from Nora Aunor movies to The Importance of Golf in Business. Global warming to joys of taking the MRT. We spent dinner at Leslie’s Restaurant. At kahit na 15degrees that night, her laughter filled my air with
so much warmth. It was already 9:00pm when we decided to head back to Makati.
We were both silent most of the time during the trip back.

Finally, we were in front of my place. Time to say goodbye. I’m not good at goodbyes. May separation anxiety yata ako e.

“Thanks for a great day. I had fun.”

“Yeah, same here. Don’t forget your Coleman.” Oo nga pala, ang Coleman ko.

Just as I reached for the doorlock, she took my hand, pulled me close to her and kissed my lips, gently at first…then got a bit harder. My heart was doing a somersault, a backflip, and a cartwheel all at the same time. I was close to heart attack when we parted.

“My girlfriend is coming back from Singapore tomorrow afternoon. Thanks so much for our wonderful dinners together. I won’t be eating at Burger King for a long time, I guess.”

“Yeah” was all that came out of my mouth. Big girls don’t cry.

You Were Never Mine to Lose
15 December 2009
Back to top Go down
yourdyke
Sikat
yourdyke

Current Location : in the heart of the moon
Sexual Identity : sb

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:44 am

nicely written.

i must say "wtf". hate girls like that. hate girls who lead you on only to drop a 100 ton anvil on your head. demmet.
Back to top Go down
fireworks
Papansin
fireworks

Current Location : Pasig
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : soft butches

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:47 am

greenmoon, walang sequel?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Sikat

Current Location : Luntiang sinturon
Sexual Identity : Half and half
Preference : Femmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:41 am

Tsk. Ano ba iyan. Love your pic btw Greenmoon. Si Cat Cora, my favorite chef.
Back to top Go down
grey
Mahiyain
grey

Current Location : tabi tabi

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

PANALO MENTOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
jabbawockeez
Agaw Eksena
jabbawockeez

Current Location : Philippines
Sexual Identity : Tough Lass
Preference : Tough Lad

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:57 pm

closed black shoes, naka-boots. In fairness, malinis ang takong

namanh greenmoon, nung nabasa koh toh, napatingin akoh sa shoes koh sabay ispih "madumi yata takong ng boots koh!" YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE Lol

Ayan ka
nanaman, inaatake ng torpetitis.

nice term - torpetitis =D

Anong meron? Nangangamoy pokpok ah.”

hahahahahhahhaahha! lurve it greenmoon!

okayh, soh much for that. know what, since I joined LB, this is the first long post that I've read, walah pong halong bola. Very nice, hindih boring. And the flow of your story is really pure. Klap klap! =D napasmile moh akoh even If im tormented with my job. I agree with fireworks, sanah may sequel.
Back to top Go down
hubhon21
Papansin
hubhon21

Current Location : quezon city
Preference : soft butch

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Thinking of someone...

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:32 pm

This was one amazing story... =)
ang sakit.. pero it was so sincere..
atleast you had 1week to be with her..
1 chance to feel the excitement..
even for that moment you were happy..

-and maybe i feel the same..
its been a month now..
but she has her.. and i have her..
so there can never be our...
but what we share will last my memories a lifetime..
soon it'll be time to leave.. time to part..
to let go..
i don't know what to say or what to do..
but surely it won't be easy...
just enjoying the moments together--
Back to top Go down
sweetheart
Papansin
sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:26 pm

Quote :
okayh, soh much for that. know what, since I joined LB, this is the first long post that I've read, walah pong halong bola. Very nice, hindih boring. And the flow of your story is really pure. Klap klap! =D napasmile moh akoh even If im tormented with my job. I agree with fireworks, sanah may sequel.

Ay may kilala ako haba ng post,ill try to read it,katamad pala tapos none sense pa sorry for being mean pero honestly talaga.

Grin nice story,One of my fav. post that i read hmmm

You were the ocean
I was the sand on the shore
Each time you touched me
You left me longing for more
But I knew I'd never hold you here
A fleeting moment was all we'd share

I never lost you ...
I never lost you ...
I never lost you ...
You were never mine ...
Back to top Go down
pLaYbUtCh07
Sikat
pLaYbUtCh07

Current Location : Alberta, Canada
Sexual Identity : SB..sobrang bading..lolz
Preference : ..si FAE ko lang..<--s

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

..nice story..hehe..cute! kaso lang awts naman ang ending..sna next time happy ending naman..hehe..=D

Back to top Go down
http://carldelcastillo.blogspot.com
greenmoon
Papansin
greenmoon

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:23 am

I am deeply honored for the time you all spent in reading my piece. It is my first take at writing a short story. Thank you, guys.

@playbutch - sige try ko happy ending next time :D

@sweetheart - ano yung "Each time you touched me" na line?...di PA ha. baka akala ng mga gf mo dito sa lesbit may ginawa na ko sayo...hehehe

@hubhon - glad you liked it...paalala lang, fiction po ito ha. dahil kung true story ito, e malamang iba ang ending

@woxz - ang sabi kasi ng lola ko, ang takong ang salamin ng pagkatao ng isang tao, pag madumi ang takong....:D...i am so glad you enjoyed reading it

@grey - mentor? naku, baka isipin nila sa akin mo nakuha lahat ng kalokohan mo dito sa Lesbit ha...original po lahat ni Grey yun

@azul - yes, Cat Cora is my favorite Iron Chef

@fireworks - sequel...hmm...let's see

@YD - thanks so much. i told myself that the first person who will compliment my piece will be invited for dinner. e pano na yan, Fireworks?...promise, walang malisya. Ok lang? :D

Back to top Go down
jabbawockeez
Agaw Eksena
jabbawockeez

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 6:07 am

@sweetheart ahahahaha ikaw talagah, magsing kulit yatah tayo sa postings ah! =D

@greenmoon hihihi ganun ba un. nakalimutan na sigurong ituro unh sakenh ng lolah koh. =D pag madumi ang takong, ibig sabihinh galingh sah madilimh hihihi. =D pero i enjoyed it.. sanah mayh kasunod pa noh. =D
Back to top Go down
yourdyke
Sikat
yourdyke

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 8:08 am

tama na yung ending.... it drives the point home.
looking bitin pero para sa akin, nandun na yung point. no need for sequels
Back to top Go down
yourdyke
Sikat
yourdyke

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:00 am

seryoso ba yung libre? hahaha!!! kita kits sa bash!
Back to top Go down
fireworks
Papansin
fireworks

Current Location : Pasig
Preference : soft butches

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:17 am

Greenmoon, okay lang sama ako? wala rin malisya, promise! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
greenmoon
Papansin
greenmoon

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:07 am

sige na nga, Fireworks, kasama ka na...ikaw naman Runner Up sa pag post e. HMPF!

Kita kits bukas!
Back to top Go down
cloud
Mahiyain
cloud

Current Location : Nearby where I lost everything.
Sexual Identity : Butch
Preference : Femme

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Missing someone...

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:38 pm

awts ah.
btw, nicely written. :)
Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 2:54 pm

I SO love this!

I laughed and awed and well... lots of feelings. heheh.

Astigness!
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
Pucha
Mahiyain
Pucha

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : lesbian (soft butch)
Preference : femmes

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 6:10 pm

nicely written. I love it greenmoon... i love the ending.

yes no need for a second part on this... the ending is perfect for me.

but i would love to read more of your work greenmoon
Back to top Go down
undercover24
Papansin
undercover24

Current Location : somewhere..
Sexual Identity : Not so butch..=)
Preference : Kakwentuhan=)

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

nice story green...=) di bale kahit ouch ending eh nakahalik ka naman! kaysa naman sa naglaway ka lang joke lolz Happy New Year..=)
Back to top Go down
zia26
Agaw Eksena
zia26

Current Location : DXB
Sexual Identity : bi
Preference : undaunted bi-femme

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:26 am

Nice story Greenmoon! No need for a sequel. Ok na yung ending, kasi complicated yung situation...pag may kasunod baka may masaktan pa. YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE Lol
Back to top Go down
Slash
Mahiyain
Slash

Current Location : Laguna
Sexual Identity : sb/bi
Preference : fem/bi

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:37 pm

Nice. Cute ng story :D Okay lang yan Green may free kiss ka naman. hehe!
Back to top Go down
LanCe
Papansin
LanCe

Current Location : Manila,Philippines
Sexual Identity : hard butch
Preference : feMmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:04 am

... Ouch.. sayang....
Back to top Go down
sweetheart
Papansin
sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

yan nararamdaman ko today " u were never mine to lose "
Back to top Go down
jabbawockeez
Agaw Eksena
jabbawockeez

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 6:36 am

hmmm kelanh kayah ulit pupunta ng singapore ung gf nyah? YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE Lol

pinabasa koh sa fried koh toh, gandang gandah siyah green, modern "isang linggong pag ibig" daw =)
Back to top Go down
gabby00
Mahiyain
gabby00

Current Location : wherever
Preference : human

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

title pa lang, winner na! sarap gawing telenovela nito. at ipalabas sa primetime. tingnan ko lang kung di pa tayo tanggapin ng madlang pipol. wish ko lang! YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE 474154
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE   YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU WERE NEVER MINE TO LOSE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next