L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

the princess and the wolf...

Go down 
+4
gel78
dimpz02
gabby00
bluewolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

Current Location : quileute reservation
Sexual Identity : softbutch

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

the princess and the wolf... Empty
PostSubject: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:48 am

its been exactly a month ago when i first met the princess, a typical beautiful looking spoiled brat little girl wiht a remarkable sweet innocent smile :) i dont know what to feel that time, i like the princess but i dont have enough courage to spill it out. i guess its too late for me coz there's someone who is already have the princess heart, so ive decided to forget what i feel for the princess but still, i cant shes always on my mind (the wolf imprint to the princess) hahaha....

after 5 days we met again, the princess look more beautiful in my eyes, we go to the place that almost touched the skies beneath the starry night, we exchange stories about life and familywhile drinking couple of beers...im a little bit emotional when it comes to my family, then the princess hold my hand i feel her comfort and care when i look in her eyes i saw sincerity, at that very moment i fell in-love at the princessand i want her in my arms forever... how i wish that night would be endless ... i kissed the princess very passionately and the princess kissed me back, i want to tell her what i really feel for her and assure her that everything between us will be okay and smooth, again i become a stupid speechless wolf, because i know from the start the princess already had her someone, she build a wall between us that only she can break... i dont know if i had a space in the princess life but im really thankfull that the princess came along unexpectedly in my life and make me smile again...

the third time were together, i go with the princess shopping :) nothing's change same treatment since the last time that were together... i missed her so much im longing for her hugs and little kisses... i have the princess in my arms while were walking and i sniff her hair to memorize her smell (hahaha whats the use of being a wolf) she kissed me on my cheeks while shes eating shawarma and left a mayonaise on my face, im happy when the princess acting like that, she makes me fell great in her own little way... when were on our way home shes leaning on my shoulder while shes sleeping, if she only give me a chance i promise to make her happy and safe for the rest of the time that were together....

the princess txted me ask me if shes hurting me, i said no and i said im happy being with her.. i ask her meet me, she said no she cant and i have to understand coz she dont want to be difficult for her. i said i just want to see her even for ten minutes, again the princess said no... she said that shes also happy being wiht me but shes have to try to avoid me coz im so nice to her and shes afraid to be fall at me... i beg her to listen to me, but she said she dont want it to be heard and dont try it to spill it out coz she never listen and she wants me to forget her... for the last time i ask her to see me i just want to give her a hug goodbye, the princess replied " mas lalong ayoko wolf, maawa ka din sa akin, baka hindi kita mapakawalan " i said ok, and she said bye wolf.. after one and a half hour ago the princess txted me, if i want to see her i know the place where she was and i said ill be there...

the fourth time that were together is the moment of truth, we had our dinner together then go to the place where we can talk while having her coffee she asked me what i want to say to her and she will listen, so i said what i really feel for her, how i like her so much.. i hold her hand and teary eyed i said im crazy about you my princess... i ask her if i had a space in her life, she said i have but still we cant be together, i said i can wait the princess said no again, it will be more painfull to me if she let me wait so she decided to stop whatever we have, even i want to pursue what i feel for her, i want to break the wall that she build but she wont allow me... i dont want to make things difficult for her so i have to give her up...its getting late, so i have to take her home, before we part our ways the princess kissed and hugged me goodbye, that was the most precious thing that i got in my entire life, she kissed me while touching my face... i feel the pain that time i dont want to let her go if only... if only i knew her before her someone have her... if only im not an poor wolf .... if only i could turn back the hands of time... i know i cant give anything for the princess, but my love and care will surely make her complete... eventhought we dont have a happy ending like lovestories do, honestly im very happy spending time with her and i have no regrets...

thank you for filling up the emptyness of my life even for a short period of time, you make me happy and whole again... thank you for listening to my ups and downs... thank you for the time spending with me... just shout WOLF and ill and ill be at your side :) you know who you are....
just keep safe always my princess i know im not the perfect monster for you but i got your back....

love lots,
your wolf.
Back to top Go down
gabby00
Mahiyain
gabby00

Current Location : wherever
Sexual Identity : sb
Preference : human

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:07 pm

paasa tlga yang mga babaeng yan!lol! hayz...i feel for you,na-experience ko na rin kc yan e. just very recently.tara,inuman na tayo! XD
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:57 pm

I need you
Is all that I can say
But deep inside of me
You'll know I want you more each day
But time won't let me have the chance
So I've got to see you even at a glance

I know, it's hard for you to see
Exactly how much you mean to me
Since it's just a one way street
And I'm the only one who's on it
No one knows the way but me

I love you can't you hear me
Oh can't you please see through me
Oh babe I need your love so badly
It's no lie so please believe me
In my heart you'll see the real me
You just gotta give me a chance

Well since I got that off my chest
All I need to let you know
Is I really did my best
Keep this feeling inside
But there's just no place to hide
So please be my love

I love you can't you hear me
Oh can't you please see through me
Oh babe I need your love so badly
It's no lie so please believe me
In my heart you'll see the real me
You just gotta give me a chance

Give me a chance
Give me a chance
Back to top Go down
dimpz02
Malakas Loob
dimpz02

Current Location : cagayan de oro
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : anyone

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Thinking of someone...

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:43 pm

Ohh.. swerte nmn ng princess na yan..=)
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:27 pm

yeah shes lucky...
Back to top Go down
gel78
Mahiyain

Current Location : Caloocan City
Preference : fem

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

namputsa brad..inuman na lang ulit tayu..mga babaae talaga ohh..
Back to top Go down
sweetheart
Papansin
sweetheart

Current Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 1:16 pm

oo pa asa lang yang girls na...mag kaka heart attack lang ako..cge inum tayo..Im in that situation din as in now..NGAYON!
Back to top Go down
jorelle
Mahiyain
jorelle

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : Butch
Preference : Tanya

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 1:49 pm

sa tingin ko hindi sya paasa...nabigla lang kayo pareho sa mga pangyayari. naguluhan, nasiyahan, nasarapan, halo-halo na! ginagawa lang ngayon ng prinsesa kung ano yung sa tingin nya yung tama. sa tingin ko nasasaktan din sya tulad ng nararamdaman mong sakit ngayon bluewolf. pero nakagawa sya ng mali sa taong nagmamay-ari sa kanya. at ang nakikita nyang paraan para hindi na lalong lumaki pa ang pagkakamali nya sa kanyang prinsepe, ang layuan ka....walang mali sa nararamdaman nyo. ang mali lang siguro ay timing ng pagkakakilala nyo. hindi ito ang tamang oras, ang tamang panahon para sa inyo. magiging maayos din ang lahat! wag kang mawalan ng pagasa jacob. hindi immortal si edward nya...hahaha!
Back to top Go down
dimpz02
Malakas Loob
dimpz02

Current Location : cagayan de oro
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : anyone

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:41 am

wow.. hanep nmn ng sinabi mo jo..bravo!! hehehe.. miz ko na kau... balik ako manila feb.20.. weeeee... =)

Oo nga..ndi nmn paasa ung ginawa ng princess na yan.. un lng ang alam nyang tama.. kahit kau nmn cguro ganon din gagawin nyO... saludo ako sa princess na yan blue...=) ingat kau d2...

JO: hi ki mitch..
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:21 pm

nice one... yeah tama kyo jo and dimpz hindi paasa yung princess... alam ko na mahirap din para sa knya yung decision na ginawa nya... she did the right thing... hope to see the princess again in the right place and time...

you know who you are so keep safe always....

jo, talagang nasarapan huh??? :) tnx...
Back to top Go down
jorelle
Mahiyain
jorelle

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : Butch
Preference : Tanya

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:40 pm

hahahaha....masarap naman yung ganong feeling diba? natry ko na yan before. lolz! hi dimpz...meet tayo pagbalik mo dito ha! ingat din kayo...

hi din daw sabi ni mitch...
Back to top Go down
IN MEXICO
Mahiyain
IN MEXICO

Current Location : MEXICO
Sexual Identity : BUTCH
Preference : FEM

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Missing someone...

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:17 am

WHEN I COULD SEE MY PRINCESS AGAIN?
I MISS YOU A LOT MI PRINCESITA!!!
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:33 pm

GUSTO NYO NA BA MALAMAN YUNG PART 5????

the princess and the wolf... 234152
Back to top Go down
Budik
Mahiyain
Budik

Current Location : straight to BHIE's HEART

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

Taena tol sino ba yang prinsesang yan? the princess and the wolf... 984555 baka naman si wootwoot yan? nway pag usapan natin yan sa maboteng usapan, pag uwi namin... keep safe..
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:00 pm

kilala mo sya bodz kilalanng-kilala mo.... hahahaha
hindi c woot woot... patayin ko yun eh :)
cge cge maboteng usapan huh antayin ko yan pag-uwi nyo...
ingats din lagi...

the princess and the wolf... 234152
Back to top Go down
Budik
Mahiyain
Budik

Current Location : straight to BHIE's HEART

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:48 pm

so kilala ko talaga yan? huh? oh yeah!! i know her, is shes the 1 your telling me,haizt, tandaan mo nalang kung hinde laan sau ung girl hinde talaga,,,tsk!! sayang, pinakawalan ka pa nya,anyway marami pa naman jan...see u soon!!! keep safe the princess and the wolf... 474154
Back to top Go down
gabby00
Mahiyain
gabby00

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:36 pm

dapat may ending na yang story na yan. kahit di masaya.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 2:49 pm

kilala mo sya bodz pero hindi ko sya nakwento syo...
no one knows kung sino talaga sya sa buhay ko...
ok lang yun ng hindi kmi nagkatuluyan, hindi ko din
naman cguro kayang ibigay sa kanya kung ano yung
naibibigay nung pinili nya... besides im still very much
inlove kay aien... sya na lang ang hinihintay ko na
bumalik... if thats happends wala na akong mahihiling pa...

kaw din keep safe always... muah....
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 2:51 pm

cge gab, gagawan ko na ng ending after this week may ending na yan wether its happy or not... hahahaha....
talagang gus2 mo malaman yung ending huh??? pero syempre edited na...hindi ko na isasali yung hindi kasali....wahahaha
Back to top Go down
gabby00
Mahiyain
gabby00

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010, 3:09 pm

geh wolfy! hihintayin ko yan. :)
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Mahiyain
bluewolf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

ngayon ko na kaya gawin yung kasunod? ayeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the princess and the wolf...   the princess and the wolf... Empty

Back to top Go down

the princess and the wolf...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Literature :: O r i g i n a l  N o n - F i c t i o n-
Jump to: