L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Torn Pages... for Maze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Torn Pages... for Maze  Empty
PostSubject: Torn Pages... for Maze    Torn Pages... for Maze  EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 5:07 am

Maybe it won’t matter at all. Even if I cry. Even if I scream. Nothing’s going to take away the pain. Nothing’s going to make everything okay. Why does it hurt so badly? Why can’t it just go away? The last moments just fade away. All is gone. Just when everything’s like a good dream coming true, something has to wake me up.

I’m shattered. Not in hundreds, not in thousands. I’m shattered into million pieces, every inch screaming from unbearable pain. I want to sleep and never wake up. I want to roam the world and never come back. I want to scream out loud and never stop. I just want to get this off my chest. I just want to stop myself from hurting.

Yesterday’s just another part of the story. Another page. Another used to be. Today’s another one. And when the day’s over I have to move on with the next page. Life’s a book. The difference is you can’t go back to the old page that’s already been turned. When the pages are torn apart, you can’t put it back with scotch tapes. You can’t repair it. You just have to go on.

Wish I could re-write my life. Wish I could erase the part where you came in and torn the pages apart. For once in my life I have to admit that I do regret knowing you at all. The worst part is you don’t even know how it feels. You don’t even know how I feel. You don’t. You never will. You came and left. Just like that.

Now I have to make it through the day knowing you’re just a fake. A perfect ghost of a dream I always wanted all my life. Now I can’t take another step towards you. Waking up’s too painful. But pretending you’ll always be there even if you’re not is a lot harder. I’m just going to turn my back. Turn my back and left your memories behind. I’m not going to miss your smiles. I’m not going to miss your laughs. I’m not going to miss your eyes. I’m not going to miss you. I’m half alive. But I’m going to be strong and I’ll look for the lost pieces.

Tomorrow’s another story to write. Just another lie to tell, all because I’m the biggest liar and idiot in the world.
Back to top Go down

Torn Pages... for Maze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Literature :: O r i g i n a l  N o n - F i c t i o n-
Jump to: