L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Searching Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Searching Soul   Searching Soul EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 3:53 am

I'm floating.. Sailing through timeless space. My s0ul's n0where in sight. I can't seem to figure out how i'l be able to go back. Go back where? Go back ... Nowhere. I'm alone and i'm withered. I'm fading..

I want you to hold my hand. I want you to touch me and tell me that you're still there. I want to hear you say that everything's gonna be ok. Where are you?

You seem so far away. I'm reaching my end, please grab my s0ul. Can't you hear me when i'm calling? Can't you see me while i'm weeping? Cradle me in y0ur arms , even if it's the last.

I don't care ab0ut the physical pain. I'm too numb to feel it anyway. I don't care ab0ut anything. I'm slowly dying. Trapped in this w0rld that serves as my coffin. Soon , there'l be n0thing left of me. Nothing to hold on , n0thing to keep me alive.

I want to see you smile, even if it's n0t me y0u're smiling at. Even if i'm n0t the reason. I want to hear you laugh. Sing to me with y0ur cheerful laughter. Let me kn0w h0w complete you are. I want to feel y0ur warmth. Comforting me. Ending my miseries.

I want you to save me. One last time. I want you to tell me that there is still a way out ..
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Mahiyain
Sanguine

Current Location : MANILA

Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Soul   Searching Soul EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 6:31 am

Why fall for someone who can't even save you? Why let yourself drown in the pain?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Soul   Searching Soul EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 8:04 am

@_@ awwww geeeeez... daming tanong... @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Soul   Searching Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching Soul
Page 1 of 1