L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

LESBIT House Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lola Basyang
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Lola Basyang

Current Location : Makati
Sexual Identity : Les

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

LESBIT House Rules Empty
PostSubject: LESBIT House Rules   LESBIT House Rules EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:54 am

I. The Single Rule

The Single Rule enforces ONE ACCOUNT PER INDIVIDUAL.

To clarify, one individual should have one nick/pseudonym that she uses to identify herself in Lesbit.

II. Copyright Rule

The Copyright Rule enforces that no copyrighted materials can be posted on Lesbit without permission from the author/owner of the material. If permission from the author/s could not be secured and you still decided to post the abovementioned, you may still be liable for any violations to the copyright law even if links to their sources and proper credits are provided. You alone will be held accountable for such actions. Post at your own risk.

Also, avoid posting information from another website, literary works, or any other intellectual works from an individual or group of individuals not from this forum. That’s just plain rude.

III. Appropriate Post Rule

Note that we are a discussion forum and not a mere messaging board.

Posts that are, but not limited to the following, will be removed without notice:

• Containing only an emoticon or a smiley.

• Containing a string of emoticons, or excessive emoticons, with or without a written message.

• Containing a single word, or any other unintelligible message such as a string of punctuations, special symbols, ascii characters and the like

• Identical or in repetitions whether in the same thread or not, by accident or not

• Off topic, not related to a discussion thread started, introducing a new idea or thought completely deviating from the thread topic whether it is deliberate, implied or accidental

• Sexual or other obscene materials, discriminatory, or other derogatory post is not permitted. This includes user pictures.

These are considered spam, power-posting, a waste of this forum's bandwidth, inconsiderate and insulting to a reader's time. Don’t be a pain in the a**!

Please be reminded that, it is still the discretion of the Forum Administrators and Moderators whether or not to completely remove the posts or not. We reserve the right to delete, edit or move any such post we deem inappropriate.

IV. RESPECT OTHERS RULE

Any post/ material which constitutes defamation, harassment, and/ or abuse is strictly prohibited. If you have any problems with any of the members (this includes Moderators and Administrators as well), send a PM to the person and deal with them in a civilized manner. If that doesn’t work, you can always contact one of the Forum Moderators / Forum Administrators via PM.

Please keep in mind, that we reserve the right to edit, move and/ or take down any posts we deem inappropriate which may not have been included in the aforementioned House Rules/ Terms and Conditions.

Concerns and/ or complaints will be addressed depending on the availability of the Forum Moderators. Please do not make demands. We will do our best to respond to you at the soonest possible time.

If you feel like your posts were unjustly removed, please PM a Forum Administrator/ Moderator and state why you believe it to be so.

V. SANCTIONS

WHEN YOU REGISTERED, we expect that you have READ AND UNDERSTOOD the House Rules of Lesbit Philippines. Therefore, only three (3) strikes are allowed to any member who violates any of the aforementioned rules.

By the third strike, the Administrators and Moderators of this forum will convene and decide on an appropriate penalty. You will be notified before this is meted out to you and will be given a chance to justify/ defend your standing on any such violations. Depending on the outcome, you may be required to do a "community service", have your account temporarily suspended, or get your account banned from this forum.

Bear in mind that when a sanction is given and if a member still feels like she has been treated unfairly, please send a PM to the Administrator/ Moderator who was not part of the initial decision made so that we may reconvene with the other staff members to determine if the original course of action was appropriate or not for the offense.

Your Lesbit Staff
Back to top Go down

LESBIT House Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: GETTING STARTED :: HOUSE RULES-
Jump to: