L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Toys. In or Out?

Go down 
+13
under_the_sea
famousa
sharkstooth
Persephone
Sana
Toink
Sunflowers for Sunshine
apple
DsCreet
azir_1723
choizle
mjkfh
moem
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 07 May 2012, 2:00 pm

Have u ever considered using toys or have u ever indulged in making love with the aid of toys? :-)
Back to top Go down
mjkfh
Mahiyain
mjkfh

Current Location : Las pinas city

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 5:59 am

moem wrote:
Have u ever considered using toys or have u ever indulged in making love with the aid of toys? :-)

nope. :p haha. ayaw ng partner eh. LOL
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 3:22 pm

Uy... kW lng brave enough to daringly answer! worship
Back to top Go down
choizle
Mahiyain
choizle

Current Location : La La Land

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 4:10 pm

considered it but never really tried yet....but definitely in the future that would be an option. mga small ones lng na more on vibration rather than penetration (dildo types). it can be used to enhance the sexual experience and give more excitement.

Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 3:38 pm

True... thinking abt it palang gives u a thrill NA..

How much more in doing the "deed" NA. Hehehe

However, would it be as exciting as the " thrilla in NAia" ?!?!

tambling!
Back to top Go down
mjkfh
Mahiyain
mjkfh

My Status
Current Status:

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 1:11 am

moem wrote:

haha.. sorry. thanks na rin. :) angel
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 1:31 pm

mjkfh wrote:
moem wrote:

Thank you for sharing :-)

Try nyo. Lol..
Thrilling...
Back to top Go down
mjkfh
Mahiyain
mjkfh

My Status
Current Status:

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 2:41 am

moem wrote:
mjkfh wrote:
moem wrote:

Thank you for sharing :-)

Try nyo. Lol..
Thrilling...

whew. sobrang na acknowledge yung reply ko hahahahahaha. :))
Back to top Go down
azir_1723
Agaw Eksena
azir_1723

Current Location : noland
Sexual Identity : tao

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:04 am

Never tried yet.. ;)
At ayoko itry :D
Back to top Go down
DsCreet
Lesbit Fan
DsCreet

Current Location : floating
Preference : Friends

My Status
Current Status: Single
I am feeling..: High!

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 02 Jul 2012, 6:26 am

if one prefers it, then i would gladly abide.
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

DsCreet wrote:
if one prefers it, then i would gladly abide.

drooling
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sunflowers for Sunshine
Kinakarir
Sunflowers for Sunshine

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : Lesbian
Preference : Friends :)

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Lost

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:38 pm

Can do with or without :)
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 5:08 am

In using toys wen making love, it will make good sex even better. It will spice up things esp if what you do becomes routinary. It doesn't mean also, that you will use toys evrytime you make love. It goes with the mood, with the ambiance. And if you become familiar with it, hell, no, it wont look like a stranger or an alien from outer space any longer! laughing

And sex toys are made to enhance sex life. But true, it is not for everyone. The thought could be abominable for others. But if you are one who constantly want to reinvent your creativity in the bedroom, then, it's not really abhoring to consider it someday. drooling and we'll see gay gay gay to what greater heights it could take you and your partner to.. it may even help you achieve the orgasm that seems elusive, as of late. Hehe...

And of course, if the concept that your partner or you may enjoy it and seek the real thing, then, don't be scared.

If True love pervades, you need not even muse on the idea. Wink
Back to top Go down
Toink
Lesbit Fan
Toink

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:51 am

IN.
Toys. In or Out? Dildo11

There was a time when the use of sex toys was considered taboo. Slowly, and gradually their use began coming out of the closet and today they have become accepted in terms of mainstream usage. The days when people looked at you with surprise, shock or concern on their faces if you mentioned your use of a sex toy, are long gone. These days another feather has been added to the sex toys' cap. They are no longer just toys that offer sexual pleasure but are earning popularity for the health benefits offered. It is increasingly being seen that the regular use of sex toys affects the body in a myriad of positive ways, both physically and psychologically. Sex toys are not just used for sex anymore but are also devices that contribute towards improving the health of the user in many different ways.

10 Health Benefits of Using Sex Toys
After a few years into a relationship, sex with the same partner can become too much of a routine activity.
In order to keep your sex life hot and exciting, you need to add a pinch of spice to it on a regular basis which will benefit both partners.

Being innovative in bed and trying out new techniques in lovemaking, like using adult toys, could be one of the ways to do it.

With an estimated 60% of women today owning at least one vibrator and the world sex toy industry said to be worth around $15 billion per year – there must be more to the rising demand than a simple fashion trend.
Research has shown that women who use adult toys, with their partner or solo are:

• Appreciating more understanding in a relationship, as they and their partners experiment with different ways of pleasuring themselves
• Functioning better sexually, as they become more confident, body aware, relaxed and tuned into their sensual selves
• More interested in sex by becoming more involved in their own stimulation and more conscious of their desire
• Have powerful, heightened arousal, as they have more control and most vibrators pulse with varying speeds, and are able to stimulate more than one area at once
• Able to reach orgasm quicker, with thousands of products on the market which are designed to “get the job done” with a minimum of effort
• Finding sex less painful, as they become more familiar with the sensations and find out what is comfortable for them
• Experiencing greater satisfaction, as they can decide when, where and how long they want/need and can ensure they get it right for them
• Feeling a reduction in anxiety, once they have reached climax as orgasm is proven to induce a state of relaxation and contentment
• Enjoying improved body confidence, with discovering new ways to take pleasure in their body and enhance their sensually as a woman
• Increased sense of life quality, with all of the new found way to feel satisfied and fulfilled and the feelings of emotional well being that it brings.

The health benefits for men with regards to sex have long been discussed and celebrated.
Now it is time for women to extol the physical, as well as emotional advantages of sexual satisfaction.

Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:56 am

@toink

Cheers!!!

;)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

and let the revolution of minds begin!

evil high! high! high! evil
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:05 pm

Anyone who dared move outside of their boxes? :)
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 2:29 pm

moem wrote:

Anyone who dared move outside of their boxes? :)

Hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sana
Mahiyain
Sana

Current Location : Mkna

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 12:17 pm

It looks fun... but I have a feeling femmes would be reluctant about using it or having someone using it on them. :(
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:15 am

Sana wrote:
It looks fun... but I have a feeling femmes would be reluctant about using it or having someone using it on them. :(

well, you wouldn't know if you would not dare ask..

high!
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Mahiyain
Persephone

Current Location : Alabang, Muntinlupa City

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 2:13 am

Owned one and have had fun with it. I think toys are like role playing, they add another layer to your relationship. Takes two to "like". There are local online shops that ship. Nothing beats a hot kiss and warm tight hug though.
Back to top Go down
sharkstooth
Adik
sharkstooth

Current Location : Mars
Sexual Identity : Femme
Preference : Femme

My Status
Current Status: poor. no money!
I am feeling..: Helpless

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 3:52 pm

@moem

Well, would you or do you like it? laughing

[well, you wouldn't know if you would not dare ask.. ]
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

My Status

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 6:30 pm

@sharkytoothie

As Persephone mentioned, it takes two to "like" it. True, the decision of considering using toys in a relationship should be a mutual one of course, goes w/o saying, for the two of you to enjoy it.

And another fact that she (P) also has proven and have been previously discussed as well, is that, using toys will actually enhance the "romance" in a relationship granting that both you and your partner has mutually consented to its use. However, it should not be used as the sole course to reaching "heaven". It should be coupled with tight hugs, warm touch, soft caresses, sweet nothings and all the other romantically erotic ideas you can add to it. To make the experience truly special. For both of you.

Hence, to answer your question, YES.. My ex had made it a truly wonderful experience for me. :)

I now throw the question back at you. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toys. In or Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys. In or Out?   Toys. In or Out? Empty

Back to top Go down

Toys. In or Out?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Talkin' Talk :: I n t h e B e d r o o m -- a n d Beyond.-
Jump to: