L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

kagandahan

Go down 
+15
apple
R
famousa
Bachiki
sNowfLakes
sharkstooth
Kardyn_21
khylie
DsCreet
CreeSchon
Sahmiel
Sunflowers for Sunshine
beepea
Toink
moem
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
famousa
Sikat

kagandahan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:20 am

Hindi kailangan hottie pero dapat maaliwas ang mukha, maputi, makinis at walang pimples lol at ayoko ng mahahaba ang fingernails. Seriously, on physical attributes I would rate it 5/10. Then of course, dapat well rounded, kahit hindi book smart basta street smart. May manners and respectful sa magulang at mga kapatid.
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 2:09 am

looks can be very deceiving hane?

kagandahan - Page 2 P2006122016481037
Back to top Go down
Sunflowers for Sunshine
Kinakarir
Sunflowers for Sunshine

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : Lesbian
Preference : Friends :)

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Lost

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 2:58 am

Para saken, mas naattract ako sa mga girls who have a certain swagger (aka dating), confidence, or "angas" to them. Yeah, pretty girls make my head turn but it's the confident and charming ones who I actually get interested enough to make the first move. Pero of course, looks-wise, hindi kailangan ganun kagandahan basta malinis sa katawan. May mga magaganda kasi pero madungis, ayoko naman nun, lol.
Back to top Go down
R
Sikat
R

Current Location : Makati
Sexual Identity : None
Preference : femmes/friendship

My Status
Current Status: Attached
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:32 am

Ironically, even if I am artistically inclined and I do appreciate beauty, I am very bad with facial recognition. As I have stated before, I get attracted by instinct. Something in the room makes me look at the person and get interested in her.

As directly pinpointing that certain factor, I am sorry but I have no idea myself. I seldom get attracted to anyone, so when I do, I usually pursue it.

I seldom call anyone beautiful, I see everyone as is; a person. When I love a person, that's when I see her inner and outer beauty.

If I may add, ayoko lang ng maitim na batok. That's it.

I rate physical beauty as 5.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Toink
Lesbit Fan
Toink

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 4:26 pm

I cannot be blinded by someone beauty because beauty comes from the inside.

................................................................................
HOW WOULD YOU IMAGINE THAT?!!
Back to top Go down
enna
Agaw Eksena
enna

Current Location : QC
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : charlie

My Status
Current Status: in a relationship
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 7:24 pm

I agree physical muna ang nakikita.....

pag napalingon ako that means nagandahan ako.....but I won't make any move after

that second glance....because for me beautiful face is superficial.

Someone with a strong personality will

definitely strike me.....and make me move

therefore, I'd give physical beauty a rate of  "4"
Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013, 6:49 pm

>.< 

Ang hirap ng tanong?

I would say that I get weak knees for that girl with a really nice smile. My recent ex, just to note, has this melt-your-undies, kind of smile.

kagandahan - Page 2 3131468655 

I will rate looks 9 but I am very open to anyone who would blow my mind with their fantastic personality.

::read:: 
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
matcha2121
Adik
matcha2121

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013, 12:11 am

Hindi ako masyadong tumitingin sa itsura para maging basehan kung magugustuhan ko ang isang tao. Siguro sa panlabas na kaanyuan.. 6 na puntos. Mas nahibighani ako ng mga taong may makulit na personalidad.. 'yong tipong laging masaya kapag kasama o kausap siya.
Back to top Go down
Toink
Lesbit Fan
Toink

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Sep 2013, 10:09 am

kagandahan - Page 2 12378210
Back to top Go down
Advocate
Sikat
Advocate

Current Location : Beauxbatons
Sexual Identity : Bisexual

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 8:56 pm

Well as for me, I will give it 7 points. I do get attracted to beauty. However, brains are more important to me.. :) I get fascinated kasi talaga kung matalino and may sense ang girl. Lalo na if we have a lot of things in common. It makes me want to get to know her more.
Back to top Go down
Kardyn_21
Mahiyain
Kardyn_21

Current Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Sexual Identity : Femme
Preference : We're married.. :)

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Hungry

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 5:53 am

Honestly when I was a teenager and still single, I'm an ardent admirer of pretty girls myself. If I was a guy I'd probably be one of those pigs coz character didn't really matter to me as long as their pretty I want them! :D I think I hit my head somewhere because when I reached twenties I have came into realization that prettiness alone wasn't and isn't enough, they're not my ideal gf anymore and I couldn't be with a girl that being dumb and flirt are the only things we have in common. I found hmmmm let's say an unattractive woman, with no sense of humor at all, irresponsible like me and I don't know what's her ordeal because she just couldn't stand on her own even though I have given all the help she needed, financially like I went broke, supporting her brilliant ideas in life. Guess what? It didn't work out. So I surfed online, found someone stunningly cute, cuddly, romantic, responsible, smart, a gamer like me and YAY! We just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary of togetherness!!!
But don't get me wrong, pretty girls are adorable that's why they're pretty and oh yes! the abs, the sexiness? I still appreciate them from afar (LOL) but base in my experiences ha! plural, you should have things in common and someone desirable (my definition of desirable, if not cute at least she smells good and with loads of confidence about herself) to work it out.
rock on!
Back to top Go down
matcha2121
Adik
matcha2121

My Status

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 6:43 am

Kardyn_21 wrote:
Honestly when I was a teenager and still single, I'm an ardent admirer of pretty girls myself. If I was a guy I'd probably be one of those pigs coz character didn't really matter to me as long as their pretty I want them! :D I think I hit my head somewhere because when I reached twenties I have came into realization that prettiness alone wasn't and isn't enough, they're not my ideal gf anymore and I couldn't be with a girl that being dumb and flirt are the only things we have in common. I found hmmmm let's say an unattractive woman, with no sense of humor at all, irresponsible like me and I don't know what's her ordeal because she just couldn't stand on her own even though I have given all the help she needed, financially like I went broke, supporting her brilliant ideas in life. Guess what? It didn't work out. So I surfed online, found someone stunningly cute, cuddly, romantic, responsible, smart, a gamer like me and YAY! We just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary of togetherness!!!
But don't get me wrong, pretty girls are adorable that's why they're pretty and oh yes! the abs, the sexiness? I still appreciate them from afar (LOL) but base in my experiences ha! plural, you should have things in common and someone desirable (my definition of desirable, if not cute at least she smells good and with loads of confidence about herself) to work it out.
rock on!
^ROCK ON, SIS! santa 
Back to top Go down
Kardyn_21
Mahiyain
Kardyn_21

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 7:49 am

^ROCK ON, SIS! santa [/quote]
ahahahaah..YOW!
::machine gun::
Back to top Go down
matcha2121
Adik
matcha2121

My Status

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 12:22 pm

Kardyn_21 wrote:
^ROCK ON, SIS! santa 
ahahahaah..YOW!
::machine gun::[/quote]
any tips as to how one can find that one person? XD
Back to top Go down
Kardyn_21
Mahiyain
Kardyn_21

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 6:00 am

matcha2121 wrote:
Kardyn_21 wrote:
^ROCK ON, SIS! santa 
ahahahaah..YOW!
any tips as to how one can find that one person? XD[/quote]

Nah....I don't have any, if you have the will to find that person you just have to will it and it will be yours..:D I just got lucky but I didn't mention that she's stubborn and so insensitive bitch sometimes right? angel laughing Though what I did before to seduce girls was to stay fit because I'm not that attractive, not that smart and not that tall. I'm just an average looking person. :( I don't even know what my gf likes about me because she's not telling me anything. But I think I'm humorous?  that's why she's sticking with me...I always put hahahahaah after my sentences when we chatted before.rendeer
Back to top Go down
matcha2121
Adik
matcha2121

My Status

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

Kardyn_21 wrote:
matcha2121 wrote:
Kardyn_21 wrote:
^ROCK ON, SIS! santa 
ahahahaah..YOW!
any tips as to how one can find that one person? XD

Nah....I don't have any, if you have the will to find that person you just have to will it and it will be yours..:D I just got lucky but I didn't mention that she's stubborn and so insensitive bitch sometimes right? angel laughing Though what I did before to seduce girls was to stay fit because I'm not that attractive, not that smart and not that tall. I'm just an average looking person. :( I don't even know what my gf likes about me because she's not telling me anything. But I think I'm humorous?  that's why she's sticking with me...I always put hahahahaah after my sentences when we chatted before.rendeer[/quote]
hahaha. Idol pa rin! Lol. It doesn't matter if you're unsure why your gf sticks with you. What's inportant is that you both cherish one another. Hehe. I'll make a mental note of all your tips hahahahhahaa. Oye! laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kagandahan   kagandahan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kagandahan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Talkin' Talk :: B e a u t y a n d F i t n e s s-
Jump to: