L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Take a walk with me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R
Sikat
R

Current Location : Makati
Sexual Identity : None
Preference : femmes/friendship

My Status
Current Status: Attached
I am feeling..: Happy

Take a walk with me Empty
PostSubject: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 3:02 am

Take a walk with me

In the summer heat, my day usually starts at 9 a.m. when I have finally convinced myself that today is not a Saturday. My mornings are greeted by warm hellos of baristas who have already punched my order as I entered the door. A part of me is not that spontaneous, kind of bland where I always order what I am used to. Perhaps, things are mundane, or things are too good to change.
The walk is not that fast not that slow, just a skip of a beat. My awkward smile provides a certain amount of comfort to the people I encounter.

Intersection.

The waiting of lights changing is the greatest ordeal of all. Changing lights as passer-by passes, show that a life is fleeting. Cars going nowhere. I often wonder who these people are. Have they met their happiness? What are those frowns so early in the morning? All the sorrows and all the happiness on their shoulders I try to fathom.

Light changed.

You see, that momentarily stop allows me to breathe. The fast changing pace always makes the strangers blur. No faces and just shapes. I often wonder if these little figments of my memories are little disciples of Fate. That no matter how many bumps we made this morning, it was meant to be. The little fibers of our fate has been intertwined.

I walk with a blank expression. Needless to say that is who I am. I look at the ceiling of this building. The sun shines through. And I often wonder that if that is a good sign. I slightly stretch my hand, feeling the warmth wind on my fingertips. How many breaths, how many tears made up this air? Seemingly it starts to get cold as the breeze from my walk envelops my fingers.

Each step is burdened, lightened, burdened and lightened. What were my dreams?

Finally, I woke up in my cubicle, ready for work.
Back to top Go down
shirane tuyan
Mahiyain
shirane tuyan

Current Location : quezon city
Sexual Identity : soft butch
Preference : femme

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 7:50 am

R wrote:
Take a walk with me

In the summer heat, my day usually starts at 9 a.m. when I have finally convinced myself that today is not a Saturday. My mornings are greeted by warm hellos of baristas who have already punched my order as I entered the door. A part of me is not that spontaneous, kind of bland where I always order what I am used to. Perhaps, things are mundane, or things are too good to change.
The walk is not that fast not that slow, just a skip of a beat. My awkward smile provides a certain amount of comfort to the people I encounter.

Intersection.

The waiting of lights changing is the greatest ordeal of all. Changing lights as passer-by passes, show that a life is fleeting. Cars going nowhere. I often wonder who these people are. Have they met their happiness? What are those frowns so early in the morning? All the sorrows and all the happiness on their shoulders I try to fathom.

Light changed.

You see, that momentarily stop allows me to breathe. The fast changing pace always makes the strangers blur. No faces and just shapes. I often wonder if these little figments of my memories are little disciples of Fate. That no matter how many bumps we made this morning, it was meant to be. The little fibers of our fate has been intertwined.

I walk with a blank expression. Needless to say that is who I am. I look at the ceiling of this building. The sun shines through. And I often wonder that if that is a good sign. I slightly stretch my hand, feeling the warmth wind on my fingertips. How many breaths, how many tears made up this air? Seemingly it starts to get cold as the breeze from my walk envelops my fingers.

Each step is burdened, lightened, burdened and lightened. What were my dreams?

Finally, I woke up in my cubicle, ready for work.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
shirane tuyan
Mahiyain
shirane tuyan

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

hello appple im very much interested to know u...
Back to top Go down
shirane tuyan
Mahiyain
shirane tuyan

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:20 am

its someting personal....
Back to top Go down
shirane tuyan
Mahiyain
shirane tuyan

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:31 am

no apple, its about u...
Back to top Go down
R
Sikat
R

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 5:10 pm

my friend, does that mean the coexistence of Fate and free will is beyond irony?
Although my literature may sound like a metaphor, the truth is, these thoughts really enter my mind while going to the office. May be that is like you have pointed a sign of humility of my inferiority or a clouded mind.
Back to top Go down
R
Sikat
R

My Status

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 4:38 am

my friend, it is my pleasure to read your thoughts and to understand them. As I may agree on you on some points how theism has idled the minds of many (especially our countrymen), I must contest that Fate does not validate a supreme being.

My idea of Fate is that each action of each individual no matter how small, contributes to a plan that is constantly changing. Free will chooses which path to which plan we accept. This is a form of acceptance that the things happening in our lives were destined because of our actions. As you can see Fate here is not what movies and fairytales have made, it is more of self-realization and self-acceptance.

But then, if there are plans, who is the grand designer? No one. The endless possibilities were developed by our endless actions. Should we have missed the bus, what would have happened? If I did not stop or pause for a minute then what would have happened? As many as the seconds in a day, and as long that a person's mind works, then the plans are endless.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a walk with me   Take a walk with me Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a walk with me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Literature :: O r i g i n a l  N o n - F i c t i o n-
Jump to: