L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?

Go down 
+4
pasimuno
Poison
Icedef
Miya_33
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miya_33
Mahiyain
Miya_33

Current Location : bahay-office and back
Sexual Identity : Femme
Preference : naman!

My Status
Current Status: ewan ko ba...
I am feeling..: Lost

Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? Empty
PostSubject: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 6:18 am

Do we really need to be 'in a relationship' para masabi at maramdaman natin na we are contented and happy?

I'm just curious how people will respond to this...
Back to top Go down
Icedef
Agaw Eksena
Icedef

Current Location : California
Sexual Identity : Bisexual

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Hungry

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 8:36 am

No, you don't need to be in a relationship just to feel happy. Happiness for me is a state of mind, contentment on the other hand dwells on your perception of things that you already have, if you're grateful for them or not. But it's easier said than done, our mind is more trained to focus on what's lacking in life. You could feel you lost your value due to a recent loss or because of how your life turned out to be in the recent years. But you could always create a new purpose for your life aside from living for your partner.
Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: No   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 1:14 pm

No.

Being in a relationship doesn't guarantee happiness anyway.

You should know what makes you happy and who. Keep yourself immerse in the things that do.

At the end of the day, if you do have someone, it just makes it so much better to share both your happiness with each other.

If you don't, then that's okay. Cherish your happiness because someday soon, you can share these moments with your special someone.

Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
pasimuno
Papansin
pasimuno

Current Location : somewhere out there
Sexual Identity : versatile
Preference : femme

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyMon 02 Dec 2013, 4:45 am

No. Dahil kung being in a relationship ang basehan eh di sana wala ng naghihiwalay na mag partner dahil kuntento na sila. Well, happiness is a choice and contentment is loving what you are doing. Saka hindi naman lahat ng nasa relasyon ay masaya and so same as hindi naman lahat ng single ay malungkot. I remember reading something like " if you're single all you see are happy couples and when you are in a relationship all you see are happy singles". santa 
Back to top Go down
Lj
Sikat
Lj

Current Location : South
Sexual Identity : Genderbender
Preference : Femme

My Status
Current Status: Done being nice.
I am feeling..: Furious

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptySat 11 Jan 2014, 2:19 am

No.

Stop making comparisons, keep your expectations reasonable and always look forward to the positive side of things. Do this to to stay happy and at peace. If you find that peace while being in a relationship, then you're one lucky bastard. Haha.
Back to top Go down
PrincessChrome
Malakas Loob

Current Location : A
Sexual Identity : A
Preference : A

My Status
Current Status: Neko daaa :3
I am feeling..: Smug

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 5:43 am

No. You dont need to be inlove with someone to be happy and besides same sex relationships are complicated so kung di mo naman mahal ung tao at mag i in a relationship ka lang for the sake na meron or lonely ka, wag nalang
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014, 1:10 am

NOPE.

I am single. and I am happy and content.

high! 
Back to top Go down
Toink
Lesbit Fan
Toink

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..:

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:35 pm

Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? Em270010Sa panahon ngayon mas madali ng paniwalaan ang "Libre kita" kesa sa "Mahal kita".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?   Do u need to be "in a relationship" ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do u need to be "in a relationship" ?
Page 1 of 1