L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

If you could start over...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo
Mahiyain
Chiyo

Current Location : Michigan U.S.A

My Status
Current Status: kinda dreamy...
I am feeling..: Thinking of someone...

If you could start over... Empty
PostSubject: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 11:55 pm

As someone with 0 experience "in the bedroom" I was wondering what those of you who have experience might do differently if you could go back to before your first time?
The most I have ever done is kiss a girl and I am so nervous to even think about doing any more than that... just thought it might be some useful information as well as interesting.
Back to top Go down
PrincessChrome
Malakas Loob

Current Location : A
Sexual Identity : A
Preference : A

My Status
Current Status: Neko daaa :3
I am feeling..: Smug

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Hmmm.. I never actually tried doing it before. More like, I had my chance and blew it hahaha because the same as you I get nervous. I didn't know what to do or if she wanted me to do it buuuuut lesson learned do some research *wink*wink gain confidence and if she loves you don't hesitate to dive in :)) that's what I would do next time for sure xD well my answer didn't help :)) I hope the "masters" see your thread :)) XD
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Mahiyain
Chiyo

My Status

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 2:47 pm

Actually that did help a little... I never really thought about whether or not I would even know what to do if I ever even had the chance... Course that would mean I have to "do research" and I can only actually think of two ways to do that, watch certain kinds of shows which I would never watch so forget that, or ask someone in which case they will either be weirded out or they will go into too much detail and I might faint lol. Either way thanks for bringing that up, it certainly gave me something to think about.
Back to top Go down
R
Sikat
R

Current Location : Makati
Sexual Identity : None
Preference : femmes/friendship

My Status
Current Status: Attached
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 8:50 pm

Honestly when my first time in bed happened during my semi-naive days we were both inexperienced or virgins for that matter. I had a few ideas due to my curiosity and found the internet as a source of information. Also I thought it was inert. I let her take control during that time and I did remember consciously thinking and asking myself "is this how?" I guess when you're in the situation you can't help but think of the difference expected and the reality. In addition as virgins we were more careful on how to go about it as we didn't want to physically hurt each other or make each other feel un comfy.

Looking back, I guess the thing that makes "making love" more pleasurable is not holding back and not overthinking. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo
Mahiyain
Chiyo

My Status

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 11:22 pm

Vey helpful R. Not that I plan on trying any of this any time soon... but its good info to have either way. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014, 8:58 am

My actual first time with a girl (I was on top), was more like a dare. I mean, she was a butch and most of them don't like to be touched all over or anywhere for that matter. Now this girl was allowing me touch her and since I was given the permission (more like, she wasn't really stopping me) I just went ahead and touched everything I wanted to touch. To be honest, I felt so... weirded out by all of it. Like, I was concentrating so much on what it actually felt like to be aroused by the whole thing. I was enjoying myself nonetheless. She enjoyed it because she 'finished'.

What was the question again? What I would do differently?

1. Not do it in daytime or at least in a very illuminated area. It makes you more conscious about your body and it might kill the mood.

2. For the first time, take it as slow as you need to. If you're the one inexperienced and the one you're with isn't, it's safe to bet that she would be sensitive about that. She would know to do it in your pace and not hers. If you're both inexperienced, then go to no. 5.

3. Remember that if you're already in that situation, and she's not saying stop, don't. Go for the gold at the end of that rainbow!

4. I wish my first time was more intimate. This one, I'm not sure how to explain very well but, like a hug and a kiss, it will flow naturally.

5. Communication is key. Don't be afraid to ask if you want something done (i.e. to the left, a little bit to the right.. lol). You get the idea. Also, pay attention to her reaction to your touch. It tells you if she likes it or not. You can also guide her head, her hands and pretty much her whole body to where you want her.

I hope somehow that made sense.
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 6:35 am

don't plan. just go with the mood. with what you feel like doing.
everything will fall into place if it is the right time.
don't rush...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over...   If you could start over... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could start over...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Talkin' Talk :: I n t h e B e d r o o m -- a n d Beyond.-
Jump to: