L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Confused...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
notsohardcandy
Mahiyain
notsohardcandy

Current Location : Manila

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Confused...   Confused... EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

I think I need help. I'm new here so take it easy on me. I'm also not very particular with the terms like femme, butch or what have you. But I just want y'all to know that I came from an all girls school so I am so much exposed to these kind of relationships. But I never considered getting into one - not that I really don't want to but maybe I'm too scared to actually see myself enjoying it. I've had boyfriends before and I'm still dating guys. But lately, I don't find them that attractive anymore, generally. I'm just so confused as to why am I more turned on with girls. I even fantasize about making out with a girl and I find it more exciting. I started imagining myself having a girl partner and for some reason I feel okay about it now unlike before that I immediately block the thought. Is this just a phase or what?
Back to top Go down
echizen
Mahiyain
echizen

Current Location : oblivion

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014, 4:17 pm

There is no such thing as a phase with regards to gender. An individual's movement through the gender spectrum is fluid. At one point, you may be totally attracted only to guys, and the next thing you knew, you're into girls. It may even occur to you to be attracted to both sexes at the same period. The level of attraction varies for each person.

Dreaming about a girl and enjoying doing kinky stuff with her is one thing. Could reflect your unconscious desires. Mind you, having a relationship with a girl is just like having a relationship of the opposite sex. So I suggest that you just let your true form show (in time). And enjoy life!
Back to top Go down
DsCreet
Lesbit Fan
DsCreet

Current Location : floating
Preference : Friends

My Status
Current Status: Single
I am feeling..: High!

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 05 Oct 2014, 2:49 pm

Hey dont be so hard on yourself, its not a phase as what @echizen had said. However, i have read from somewhere that women are bicurious in nature. So, yeah maybe that's the reason why you have imaginations of making out with a girl. Kinky activities is however different, it could be your subconscious desires, which may come true given the right person to do it with. :)

yeah, enjoy life - do not be limited by cultures. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... Empty

Back to top Go down

Confused...
Page 1 of 1