L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

RULES! MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

RULES! MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: RULES! MUST READ!   RULES! MUST READ! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:55 am

Before joining Lesbit, there were rules or terms of service that you had to agree with before we allow you to be members of Lesbit. I’m not sure if you took the time to read it or if you have probably forgotten them but I will post it here now and will try to elaborate further.

Sisimplehan ko ang mga rules para naman hindi niyo pedeng sabihin na hindi niyo naintindihan. Hindi ko sinasabing may mga tangang tao sa Lesbit pero meron talagang sadyang matigas ang ulo. Also, know that I’m not apologizing if I seem crass because it’s the moderators’ time and effort that you are wasting and we’re not getting paid to do this really.

Let me be clear as well, IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE RULES, LEAVE. It’s that simple. No sugar-coated anything and no BS.

Forum Terms of Service

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

• Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited. Madali lang naman ito, bawal magmura lalaong-lalo na murahin ang ibang member. Some vulgarities can be expressions and yes, some are allowed. Wag niyo na sanang pasakitin ulo ng mga mods at ninyo rin sa pagiisip kung ano yun. Basta wag na lang kayo mag mura at wag niyo mumurahin mga tao dito. Simple lang naman yun.

[*]

• Messages that promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited. Self-explanatory na ito. Kapag alam niyong hindi naman talaga maganda eh di wag niyo nang i-post. Matatanggal lang din yan.

• If you post information which comes from another site, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators! Kung okay lang naman sa mga authors ng site or page na pinagkukunan ninyo ng post niyo, sige lang. Pag bawal, wag ipagpilitan.

[*]

• Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless! Tanga na lang hindi makaintindi nito.

[*]

• Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised! Ayan, wala naman bayad characters dito kaya wag niyo na lang tipirin yung mga characters. Also, isama niyo na rin ditto ang pagsasalita ng TAGALOG at ENGLISH lang. Bakit? Dahil hindi lahat marunong umintindi ng ibang language and/or dialect.

[*]
<br>
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

By clicking on "I agree to these terms" below:
You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules (BINASA niyo daw yung mga nakalagay sa itaas);
You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules (RESPECT here means FOLLOW/OBEY);
You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment. (Ayan, malinaw. Pag nagbura or nag-edit kame ng mga posts or threads, may permiso na kme galling sa inyo at wag po sana kayong magreklamo na hindi kayo sinabihan man lang. Hindi naman kami unreasonable sa mga post na binubura namen.)

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Please review the terms and conditions for using this forum, Lesbit Philippines, before signing up.
By clicking on the I Agree link, you hereby agree to observe and abide by the rules/ terms and conditions set hereforth by the Lesbit Staff. If YOU DO NOT AGREE, please click on the "I Do Not Agree To These Terms” link and go find another forum to join.

Lesbit Rules
I. The Single Rule

The Single Rule enforces ONE ACCOUNT PER INDIVIDUAL. To clarify, one individual should have one nick/pseudonym that she uses to identify herself in Lesbit.

Number one na nga yung rule pero syempre number one pa din na sinusuway ito. Ano ba kasi hindi niyo maintindihan dito at bakit kailangan madami pa talaga?

Kung nakalimutan niyo password ninyo, contact me (POISON) and I’ll be more than happy to have that reset. Huwag na kayong magpadagdag pa ng trabaho at gagawa ng panibagong nick tpos papa-delete niyo rin dahil lang nawala yung password ng una ninyong account. Hindi lang naman kasi yung nick ninyo ang dini-delete ng Admin (dahil Admin lang pde gumawa nun). Pati mga post ninyo dini-delete ng Admins at Mods dahil hindi maganda yung nakalagay na Anonymous or Guest ang nakalagay na author sa mga posts.

II. Copyright Rule

The Copyright Rule enforces that no copyrighted material can be posted on Lesbit without permission from the author/owner of the material. If permission from the author/s could not be secured and you still decided to post the abovementioned, you may still be liable for any violations to the copyright law even if links to their sources and proper credits are provided. You alone will be held accountable for such actions. Post at your own risk.

Also, we urge members to avoid posting information from another website, literary works, or any other intellectual works from an individual or group of individuals not from this forum. That’s just plain rude.

III. Appropriate Post Rule

Note that we are a discussion forum and not a mere messaging board. Posts that are, but not limited to the following, will be removed without notice:

(a) containing only an emoticon or a smiley.

(b)* containing a string of emoticons, or excessive emoticons, with or without a written message.

(c) containing a single word, or any other unintelligible message such as a string of punctuations, special symbols, ascii characters and the like

(d) identical or in repetitions whether in the same thread or not, by accident or not

(e)** off topic, not related to a discussion thread started, introducing a new idea or thought completely deviating from the thread topic whether it is deliberate, implied or accidental

(f) posts with excessive quoting from former posts.

(g) sexually or otherwise obscene materials, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted. This includes user pictures.

These are considered spam, power-posting, a waste of this forum's bandwidth, inconsiderate and insulting to a reader's time. [br]
Don’t be a pain in the a**.
[br]
*There may be some posts containing a written message in response to another post which may contain excessive emoticons. If such is the case, posts may only be edited and not removed. However, it is still the discretion of the Forum Administrators and Moderators whether or not to completely remove the posts or not.
**Depending on the discretion of the Forum Administrators and Moderators, we reserve the right to remove, edit or move such posts.[br]
IV. RESPECT OTHERS

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. If you have any problem with any of the members (this includes Moderators and Administrators as well), send a PM to the person and deal with them in a civilized manner. If that doesn’t work, you can always contact one of the Forum Moderators / Forum Administrators by PM.

Syempre hindi maganda yung dito niyo dinadala yang mga away ninyo lalo na kung wala naman talagang kinalaman yan ditto sa forum. Kung meron kayo problema sa isang member, mag-PM ng Moderator or ng Admin. Please naman, huwag niyo sabihan yung Admin or Mods kung ano dapat nila gawin or kung kelan nila ito dapat gawin. Hayaan niyo na lang sila dumiskarte diyan.

V. SANCTIONS

There would only be two warnings given to any member that violates any of the aforementioned rules. When you register, it is expected that you have READ AND UNDERSTOOD the Rules of Lesbit therefore it serves as your first warning. The second warning would be sent by private message when such violations occur even after agreeing to follow the Rules of Lesbit by either the Forum Administrators or any of the Forum Moderators. Posts that have been given the second warning will either be edited or deleted whichever is more appropriate depending on the discretion of the Administrator or Moderator. Members who have repeated the offense after given due warnings will have their account banned for a number of days or deleted whichever is more appropriate after the matter had been addressed to the Administrators. Only Administrators have the authority to ban or delete a member’s account should the necessity arise.
We reserve the right to edit, move and/ or take down any posts we deem inappropriate for this forum that may not have been included in the aforementioned House Rules/ Terms and Conditions. Concerns, complaints will be addressed depending on the availability of the Forum Moderators. Please do not make demands. Also, when a sanction is given and if a member feels like she has been treated unfairly, please send a PM to the Administrators so that we may convene with the Forum Moderators and determine if the original course of action was appropriate or not for the offense. Lastly, if you feel like your posts were unjustly removed, please PM an FM or an Administrator of this forum and state why you believe it to be so.

If there’s anything you don’t understand, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods.

*The Founder and Administrator Lola Basyang is currently on a leave of absence and will not be able to perform her duties as an Admin so any concern that you want to be sent to the Administrators, please forward them to me and I’ll be happy to take care of them. Thank you.[list]

[*]
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com

RULES! MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1