L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Things most people don't know about me:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abbyjein_zen
Malakas Loob
abbyjein_zen

Current Location : sa puso ni JEIN
Sexual Identity : femme

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

Things most people don't know about me: Empty
PostSubject: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: EmptySat 01 May 2010, 9:29 am

10. I’m picky when it comes to food; though, it doesn’t show but I’d eat any kind of ice cream as long as it is ice cream. I don’t drink hard drinks but I’m chocoholic.

9. I don’t like leeches, snakes or even worms. But I won’t hysterically jump around when I see one.

8. I love music and I sing, but always not in tune; I dance, but never on the beat. I never learned to play any musical instrument no matter how I wanted.

7. I’m not a party lover though my mother never failed to give me a birthday party.

6. I don’t like being told what to do, what to wear or what to eat. Reverse psychology has no effect either.

5. I have a close and sincere relationship with God. I pray a lot – under the starry starry night, while listening to the waves, upon seeing fireflies, as in tune with the cicadas...

4. I flew kites with my father but I wasn’t able to climb a tree ‘til I was ten. When I was young, I rarely play piko, patintero, taguan or even habulan.

3. I feel I am a family and friends’ favourite but sometimes I’d prefer talking with my stuffed toys.

2. I love the rain and I love “bathing” under it even at this age!

1. I never had a “real” boyfriend but I have a more than real girlfriend. And I love her soooooooo much!

Now, you know! And it’s your time to share... Things most people don't know about me: 769254
Back to top Go down
hachiko531
Papansin
hachiko531

Current Location : cavite
Sexual Identity : sb

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

PostSubject: Re: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

none of my ofcm8s knw na i had an 8-yr relationship, even if my exGF already was able to visit my workplace, clueless ang peers ko na GF ko pala sia ahahah... now, i'm dating someone new, clueless pa din sila, kala nila puro lng ako aso laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue
Sikat

Current Location : Luntiang sinturon
Sexual Identity : Half and half
Preference : Femmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

PostSubject: Re: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 1:03 pm

No one knows how panicd i get when i see flying cockroaches. Crawling cockroaches are okay but flying ones? eeek.

No one knows that most of the time I wish I was someone else, that I could just unzip this body and step outside.
Back to top Go down
watnot2do
Mahiyain
watnot2do

Current Location : unknown

PostSubject: Re: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:03 pm

Most people don't know that I have a lot of problems because I usually appear cheerful and easygoing. It's not that I try to hide my problems, it's just that I don't want my problems to be the center of my existence. There are more things to life than worrying.
Back to top Go down
moem
Lesbit Dependent
moem

Current Location : sa earth

My Status
Current Status: sa kawalan
I am feeling..: Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 7:16 pm

People think I am strong.

They don't know I cry a river when I am already alone.

I cry it out to the Lord!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things most people don't know about me:   Things most people don't know about me: Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1