L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Blood Mercy Paradise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair_Waldorf
Mahiyain
Blair_Waldorf

Current Location : Heaven and Hell
Sexual Identity : femme
Preference : femmes/bi-femmes

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Indifferent

Blood Mercy Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:11 am

Hey there you guys(^___^) uhm...I love writing songs, poems, essays and stuff so I thought why not try to write a fanfiction as well...since I love Ashley and Spencer(from South the sort of lesbian series haha, I know it's totally different) but I wanna give it a shot. I have some ideas so here I put it in writing, enough said. Here it is. I hope you guys like it^^. enjoy!

Title: Blood Mercy Paradise
Author: Yours truly- a.k.a Blair_Waldorf
Rating: R-NC-17.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters Tom Lynch does but the storyline is all mine.

Blood Mercy Paradise  0000000ashspence9qw

Chapter 1

Death
As a dark Shadow
Beckons his prey
Into the unknown
By a soft whisper
In the soul

CHENEY

“Ashley… Ashley! No…please tell me this isn’t happening!” Spencer’s shuddering voice cracked in pain.

“Spence, listen. Look at me”. Ashley gently holds Spencer’s face. “Everything will be alright ok? You don’t have to cry…I hate when I make you cry…I can survive this, you know me, I’ve been through hell and I’m still here. I have lots of blood you know, I can manage to lose some. Don’t worry too much”. Ashley unhurriedly wipes the tears that are dripping over her face.

“Please don’t move you’ve lost enough blood, this isn’t time for any jokes Ash. I’m going to get you some help stay here and don’t move. You have to fight death please, do it for me. We’re going to fight this you and me.” Spencer tries to stay strong while looking to Ashley’s eyes. She gets up and runs to the nearest people she could find. “Help! Please help me.” Spencer screams, grasping for her breath. “My girlfriend she’s been stabbed, I need to get her to the hospital.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five days earlier…

Today isn’t like any typical day. It’s exactly a year after Ashley and Spencer moved in together and the beginning of spring break. Spencer decided to wake up way earlier than the usual, contemplating a surprise for Ashley.

“So baby keep my heart beat b'beat beat beatin', And the sole reason I keep believing…” She danced around stomping to the beat of her iPod while browsing a cook book. She grabbed the bowl containing the pancake dough and started pouring it. A smile lighted up on her face when she saw the shape formed in the pan. Aww isn’t that cute, it looks just like her.

An hour later, Spencer quietly sneaked in their room with a tray of food and opened the blinds. “My little rockstar, rise and shine! I bought you a latte made you some breakfast.”

Ashley buried herself under the sheets and hugged her pillow tighter. “Speeeeeeeeeence… it’s still morning, I don’t get up till the noon vibe wakes me up”

“I know that’s why I bought the noon vibe here with me” Spencer crawls over her blanket clad girlfriend and kisses her gently in the forehead.

Ashley slightly peeks at the girl on top of her. ”Okaaaaaaay, I’m gonna get up. Mmm that looks delicious. I must admit those boobies look…”

“Ash! It’s too early for that!” Spencer tightens the belt of her robe. “How bout you get the cute butt of yours up and check out what I cooked for you”

“Ugh, but that’s the only thing that will wake me up.. Wait, you think my *** is cute?! Ashley Davies does not do cute!” The brunette grumbles while displaying a full pout.

Gawd she's too cute Spencer smiles at the apparent irony while grabbing the tray of food she prepared “ Well, speaking of cuteness, tadaaa!”

Ashley stared at the cauliflower shaped pancake and had to stifle her laugh looking pained in the process “You don’t like what I cooked?” Spencer pouted.

“Of course I do!” Ashley grabs the plate and starts munching enthusiastically “Mmm…scrumptious! ”

“Really?” Spencer looked unsure

“Yeah! In fact I super liked it that I have a surprise back!” Ashley reaches for the side table. “Here, open it!”

“What’s this? Plane tickets?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want me to continue this?^_~
Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:22 am

Wow! Someone who writes fan fiction like me. Excellent. Very nicely done.

Yes, I want you to continue it. I'm looking forward to it.

I love Blair. I think that if I have a daughter, I want her to be exactly like her. Never saw the two of them (Blair and Serena) that way though. Although, it does make sense. No other character would do. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
Blair_Waldorf
Mahiyain
Blair_Waldorf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 2:01 pm

Aww. Thanks!^_~ It’s such a pleasure coming from a fanfic writer ^_^ I should see some of your stuff, I mean your stories ;p What exactly do you write about?

I’m glad you liked it. I’ll make a regular weekly update then.

Great^^ obviously I do love her, she’s just so fierce. I could’ve said I love poison as well but that would kill me :p I love its symbol though, the skulls with the x on it lol. That’s my dark side loving dark things. Haha. You’d like a daughter like Blair? Hmm... U made me wonder, how old young are you?^_~ that is if u don’t mind me asking. And yea I was just fond of Bleighton moments, behind the scenes sweetness *sighs* ^-^ they look so ravishingly hot together, aw gawd I’m so gay.

Back to top Go down
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 9:24 am

I do HP mostly. Gay HP. Lol. Favorite pairing of all time is HP/DM. THE BEST. EVER.

Anyway, I won't show you my ff yet as I have not re-edited them into something readable. Lol. Grammar-wise it is abhorring, believe me. Lol.

Why would it kill you to say you like Poison? I'm 27 next week!!

I saw your FB. You're cute!
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
Blair_Waldorf
Mahiyain
Blair_Waldorf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 9:38 am

Nice^^ hmm...I’m sure your grammar’s fine ^_~ Just lemme know when it’s done.

What I meant was it would kill me to love Poison as much as you love Blair. I was just being witty or sarcastic or both? anyway nevermind :p haha.

Thanks for the compliment!^^ my girlfriend thinks so too haha ^_^ Btw, is that your personal FB account?

Last but not the least I wanna greet you a Happy happy birthday!(^__^)bday ::flowers2:: May you find/achieve your heart's real desires.

P.S. Where’s the partehhh? Am I not invited? Painom naman jan ;p

----------------------------------------------

To the lurkers/readers if there are any haha Chapter 2 will up in a bit ^_~

Back to top Go down
Blair_Waldorf
Mahiyain
Blair_Waldorf

My Status
Current Status:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 9:39 am

Title: Blood Mercy Paradise
Author: Yours truly a.k.a Blair_Waldorf
Rating: R-NC-17.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters Tom Lynch does but the storyline is all mine.

Blood Mercy Paradise  0000000ashspence9qw

Chapter 2

"I see my path, but I don't know where it
leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.”

Thoreau

Sudden excitement runs through her being. Her mind is in deep wonder where they might be heading. But there were spatter of ideas rising through her veins. She can’t help but ponder… The feeling of today when nothing’s ordinary and everything’s unexpected lets her break free of the routine she had going, today nothing is in control. She can be whoever she wants to be.

“Plane tickets to where?”

Her heartbeat rises like the fast beat of the drums.

“Yup yup I got us two plane tickets to a country somewhere in Europe! I know how much you wanted to experience new cultures and people… I think this can help you with the new documentary you’re working on plus I want to start travelling and exploring the world too. I figured that Barcelona,Spain could be our first stop. We can be all cuddly there and all, so what do you say you in?”

“Of course I am! That’ll be so much fun!”

Spencer rushes to her girl’s side and hugs her. She finally believes everything’s ok after having to deal with so much in the beginning of their relationship. Now everything is going great, everything she could possibly imagine.

“Awesome! Come on” Ashley takes Spencer’s hand. Grabbed her purse and walked to the door.

“Wait we need to pack stuff, we can’t go there with just your tiny purse!”. Spencer hurriedly went back inside and started thinking about what to bring on their trip.

“Nah uh. No need, I already did! It’s all in the trunk. Our flight’s within an hour or two. Hey hey stop that little bunny you’ll have a heart attack.” Ashley grabs her scurrying girlfriend and helps her put away the stuff she had hurriedly packed. A small scrap of paper obviously torn from a notebook caught her eye.

Ashley like an angel glow, smiles so heavenly, the smile is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu. When she smiles at you, you’ll find yourself smiling too.

A huge cocky grin lights up the brunette’s features as she read through the lovesick doodle complete with small hearts and flowers. “Hmm.. Looks like somebody wasn’t paying attention in class..”

“Wha..Oh..” The obviously flustered girl couldn’t help but bow down to hide the fiery blush that has overcome her face. Ashley draws her close and holds up her chin.

“Hey.. Don’t worry, I love it. It isn’t something you’d catch me writing, but it’s so cute…” Spencer stares at her girl’s alluring eyes and find nothing but sincerity. “Ugh, I was such a dork… I wrote that sooooooooooo long ago!”

“Aww.. Well ou are pretty dorky, but in a cute way.. when did you make this?”

“Uhmm…” Spencer mumbles her answer inaudibly.

“What? I can’t understand… You have to help me here ‘cause you know I’ve been hot since the day I was born so..”

“Ashleeey! Do you really need to know?”

“ Uh huh.. Come on, spill it!” Ashley boxes her girl in attempting to tickle her.

“Okay, okay! I wrote it in that English class we shared about a month after we met!!!”

Ashley seemingly froze in time at the revelation. But as always, she was quick to react “Ooh, I can’t blame you there, I doubt anyone could resist my oozing appeal”

“Well… I can’t argue with that but I think it was those dorky stunts you pulled at class that really made me notice you…” Spencer smiles mischievously.

“Spence! I am not dorky! Ashley Davies doesn’t do dork stuff!”

“Uh huh.. right.. Come now whiny, stop pouting, we have a plane to catch… Oh wait do you pack my video camera?”

Ashley pouts harder. How can she forget something that she knows Spencer couldn’t live without!

“Is that really a question?” She asks.

“Well miss oops-I-left-the-towels-again-guess-we-have-to-go-home-in-our-bikinis, pardon me for making sure..”

“Come on that was one time, and I did that on purpose you know!” Ashley’s trade mark smile comes back into place.

“Ash, you’re such a perv!”

“Why thank you my sweet little stalker.. Now gets your butt moving or we’d be late”

She grabs Spencer by the hand and they both went to the car.

“Uhm..I think I have to call my mom and dad”

“I Already did that! I talked to your dad last week. He said it’s perfectly fine and that we should go for it.”

“Hmm…Why do I get the feeling that you already have this all planned out” The butterflies in her stomach started multiplying at the thought of her girl doing something so grand for her.

“Hmm…just wait and see…” Ashley says cryptically

“Ooh...You Ashley Davies never fail to intrigue me”
Back to top Go down
spence23
Mahiyain
spence23

Current Location : pasay
Sexual Identity : feMMe

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  EmptySat 30 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

Asan na yung kasunod?.,Bitin???? bouncing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Mercy Paradise    Blood Mercy Paradise  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Mercy Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L e s b i t :: Literature :: O r i g i n a l  F i c t i o n-
Jump to: