L e s b i t
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L e s b i t

Forum: Life in the Philippines as a lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

C e l e b r a t i n g   L o v e   B e t w e e n   W o m e n

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WelcomeWelcome  Contact Us  

Song Fic#2: Little Things

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison
Forum  A d m i n
Forum  A d m i n
Poison

Current Location : 1801 Zipcode

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Sleepy

Song Fic#2: Little Things Empty
PostSubject: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 6:38 am

A/N: I didn’t think that I would do an actual One Direction song. On to our next song fic! I hope you like it! I know this is about 2 people here in Lesbit but I think anyone who has a loved one can relate to this.

Starring: CursedHollow and Adovcate

It has been weeks since Advocate and CursedHollow saw each other when the other was awake. Shifting schedules were killing all their time to be together and even with the lunch date they’ve plan to have, both of them kept missing the time to get up and would wake up either just in time to go to work or even late for it. Both occasions meant that they would see their girlfriend beside them fast asleep. Of course, even with the hectic schedule that they’ve been having, they both still remember to buy food for the other to eat before going to work. Little notes are left here and there and was enough to make them smile but still it wasn’t enough.

It was a Saturday, at 5 am, Advocate woke up with a panic thinking that she was late for work. She then realized that today was the first day she wasn’t scheduled on 2 shifts and she was actually allowed to sleep in the whole day if she wanted. She laid back down on the bed and as she was about to close her eyes, she noticed that CursedHollow was still in their bed sleeping soundly. She remembered that CursedHollow didn’t have work today too. Advocate could tell that CursedHollow have been exhausted the past few weeks. Advocate realized that she couldn’t go back to sleep again seeing CursedHollow’s face so near her.

Advocate stared at her and a song played in her head. It was the last song that was playing on the cab when she was on her way home and it made her think of CursedHollow.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me

Advo traced CursedHollows fingers lightly. She loves interlacing her fingers with those.

But bear this in mind
It was meant to be

She gently pulled CursedHollow’s hand and kissed them. It was an amazing feeling being able to do it.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

Advocate brushed CursedHollow’s unblemished skin softly with the back of her hand. She was careful not to disturb her sleep. CursedHollow stayed asleep and Advocate smiled at the fact that CursedHollow was so helpless beside her but she trusts her completely. A picture of her with a chainsaw revving it in their bedroom popped in her mind and it made her smile a bit. She was crazy that was for sure, but she knows she was crazier about the woman she was in bed with.

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile

Advocate wondered if CursedHollow knew how she takes her breath away every time she smiles at her. She lightly traced her lips.

You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,

Advocate took a peek inside the sheets and saw CursedHollow’s silky smooth thighs. Sometimes CursedHollow really don’t like how big she thought it was getting. Advocate can’t tell her enough that seeing those thighs makes her knees buckle.

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

Advocate smiled at this as she knew her girlfriend didn’t have dimples back there but she does love her butt. Her plump, baby-like butt. She had the urge to squeeze them but stopped herself. She just grabbed her butt and positioned CursedHollow closer to her.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to

She was thinking of all the little things that make up her CursedHollow. The pout she makes when she doesn’t get what she wants. The raising of one eyebrow when she can’t believe Advocate said something that shouldn’t be said to her (There are some things that she still doesn’t get and of course she knows NO was at the top of the list to almost never say to her).

I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Advocate repeated the line in her head as she was completely, undeniably and irrevocably in love with her.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

She doesn’t really talk in her sleep. Mostly CursedHollow grunts and giggles sometimes but she still kept them as something that was only hers.

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

Yes, she was all hers.

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape

She does love to sing karaoke.

You never want
To know how much you weigh

That’s why there is no weighing scale in this place.

You still have to squeeze into your jeans
And how many times has she offered to buy her new jeans? Stubborn CursedHollow.

But you're perfect to me
Yes, babe. You really are.

Advocate was humming the chorus as she was stroking CursedHollow’s hair.
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

They have been so busy the past few weeks, they really need to get a better routine.

If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you

But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

CursedHollow began to stir. CursedHollow moved further onto her, now most of her upper torso was on Advocates’ lower torso. CursedHollow’s head was moving further into Advo’s chest and her bare legs were rubbing against hers. Advocate started to gulp as CursedHollow tried to affix a certain position she’d be comfortable in. She knew that to wake CursedHollow up when she's not yet ready to get up would raise hell in the morning and she wanted to avoid that. But as CursedHollow’s arm laid on top of Advo’s boobs, her heart started raising.

“Babe,” CursedHollow whispered and was almost inaudible.

“Hmmm?” Advo tried to stay as still as possible.

“Can you molest me later? I’m still sleepy.” She said grunting almost every word.

“I’m sorry what?” Feigning innocence.

“You heard me. I can hear your heart beat. I know what that means. Later, okay?”
CursedHollow gave her a small peck on the lips and went back to her position. All Advo could do was allow CursedHollow to use her as a human pillow as she smelled in her scent and fell back to sleep herself.

Last edited by Poison on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pussinbooks.tumblr.com
cursedhollow
Mahiyain
cursedhollow

Current Location : Caloocan City

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: Happy

PostSubject: Re: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 9:10 pm

tsk tsk tsk Poi...How did you know all of these stuff?...
are you spying on us?...lol
nice one, Poi...
 ::ok1:: ok5
Back to top Go down
Advocate
Sikat
Advocate

Current Location : Beauxbatons
Sexual Identity : Bisexual

My Status
Current Status:
I am feeling..: High!

PostSubject: Re: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

:D I like it Poi..
This is cute and some of the details are true..
LOL :D
Thanks..
Back to top Go down
CmLee
Papansin
CmLee

Current Location : Quezon City
Sexual Identity : Queer / Pansexual
Preference : Cuddles

My Status
Current Status: His.
I am feeling..: Wary

PostSubject: Re: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm

More pa~! :D
Back to top Go down
http://misstopak.tumblr.com/
matcha2121
Adik
matcha2121

Current Location : Shibusen

My Status
Current Status: nagpapahinga
I am feeling..: Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014, 9:24 pm

I get the feeling that the author really wanted to make an erotic fic. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Fic#2: Little Things   Song Fic#2: Little Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Song Fic#2: Little Things
Page 1 of 1